Time will fly on your crystal ship.
The Awesome Guy.

My name is Don ♥
Raging through the age of 16.
Grows older every 19OCT.
I adore playing.
I am awesome and you know it. \m/

Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 8:58 PM

Whackpeople Wednesday YAY.
Today had Nothing fun in school.
No fucking shit happened from the teachers or in class.
Shall not elaborate on the shit i have done.
After school, rush home to change up.
Went down to soccer court and saw Farhan.
Although i am not much of a soccer player, i still visit there.
My so called "playing soccer" was actually praised by some people.
I wonder why.
Went to bugis with Jai Wei and Yu Hern.
First was walking around bugis street looking for clothes.
Went to Topman and got 2 tops. Green and red-white. Yay.
After that bought berms from a random shop in bugis street.
And also bought a blue-greenish skinnys also from a random shop.
Ate Long John Slivers. And Both of them were going crazy looking at girls.
I just ate my Fish & Chicken without bothering them.
Facebooking now.
Revision for physics at 9.30pm


Takecare Dudes & Babes.