Time will fly on your crystal ship.
The Awesome Guy.

My name is Don ♥
Raging through the age of 16.
Grows older every 19OCT.
I adore playing.
I am awesome and you know it. \m/

Sunday, May 16, 2010, 10:16 PM
Ruins.

Went to bugis at 4 !
Walk walk around bugis junction & bugis street.
Jaiwei wanted to see clothes even though he going malaysia buy .
Walk to the building where there is pool fusion, went up to 9th floor.
Play pool ! I did win some and lose some, awww.
Joey was at bugis too , but at iluma.
Hmm, pool was $20.30, darn expensive.
Ate at some random coffeeshop, meal costed me 5bucks.
Fried rice + coke also fucking expensive.
Went back to take bus 133 back home.
Shaun said something and i poked him in the stomach.
He slapped me, after that i tell him i will break his face after reaching potong pasir.
But i didn't do it though.
After that he apologised and i also apologised then the thing sua.

Facebooking nao !

Byebye !